Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sleep

Milly loves me! She slept a whole 6 hours. It doesn't sound like much, but for me it was huge! She is such a sweet baby. Abby is getting to be a big help too. Unfortunately she has realized that she has much more freedom. I have no idea where half my silverware is and I'm very interested to see where I'll find it. She also has been experimenting with my makeup. It was cute the first time but I'm not getting the camera out anymore. She also has been learning how to be a good mom. This is what she did while I got Milly out of the bath.


You gotta love her. She is such a good big sister, and Milly is a trooper.

10 comments:

Trina said...

Oh she does love you! 6 hours that is great! I think that is what my kids sleep and they are 3 and 1. What cute little girls you have!

Bert and Benton said...

hahaha I'm sorry about your silverwear that's hilarious, and how nice that Abby has a clean carebear now. She is so funny!

Lindsay Riggs said...

6 hours is awesome! I'm sure this is a totally new experience to have a newborn AND a toddler!

Cicily said...

Most random connection to your blog, don't even ask. Your kids are too cute. 2 babies, you are awesome. I would never turn down 6 hours of sleep in a row, that is a triumph. Your family is too cute. I'm glad to see that you are doing well, where are you guys living?

shay said...

Wow 6 hours! What I wouldn't give for 6 hours of sleep right now. Kelly needs to get on the ball, I'm too cranky!

William and Marianne said...

Oh! Those pictures are so cute!

akdoxey said...

Oh boy. I wonder what kind of a mom I'm going to be with two. My favorite part of getting ready for the day is putting Leah in front of my while I put my makeup on and watching her do what I do. Maybe that won't be so cute soon. I love the monkey costume!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Sounds like a crazy life!! How are things going! Sorry I missed you on Halloween, thought about going to Marianne's, but it as such a long day. We are trying to come during Christmas, so can we PLEASE get together?? Later!

Unknown said...

Hey after those first 6 hours of sleep you feel like superwoman! That is the best! And I am looking forward to hearing where you find all of your silverware. I am sure it will be funny!

Cec said...

Anna;
holy cow...you guys are so cute. How fun...two little girls! Looks like a blast! We need to get together and do some catching up!
Cec