Saturday, April 12, 2008

More killer recipes!

This is a hard one to give up because it is so good and easy. It's the only thing Jeddy will not drench with Tapatio. Without tapatio Jeddy would have not survived my horrible cooking.

Avocado Salsa

1 can of Drained Black beans
1 can of shoe pegged corn (you can use any corn)
4 Roma tomatoes cut up
3 Avocados cut up
Green onions
1/2 cup cilantro (Rachael Ray say most of the flavor is in the stems try it it's true)
2 garlic cloves
1 tsp of salt
1/4 cup of Italian dressing

To tell you the truth I never measure a little of that some of this is my favorite way. Try it out you will love it and everyone will think you have mad skills!

7 comments:

Bert and Benton said...

sounds like a dream. I LOVE avacados!!

Lexi said...

Thanks Anna! I'm gonna try it, so far your recipes have been awesome!

Liz said...

that does sound good, I learned something new about cilantro, thanks. I always threw out the stem because I wasn't a fan of the texture, but I'll have to try it again. Millie is getting so big when I saw her yesterday.

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

YEAH ANNA!! I love your recipes!!! Keep 'em coming!!

CDR said...

Thanks Anna, I need all the help I can get.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Michael family said...

Hey there anna, ur family is cute. i miss u, add me as ur friend.. love ya