Monday, September 15, 2008

Date Night

Lately Jeddy and I have been try to get a little more creative with our date nights. Dinner and a Movie is just getting lame, and it doesn't help that the movies aren't that cool. So last weekend I let Jeddy talk me into hiking up Camel back. I asked before we went if it was a hard hike and he said no it'll be fine. Um yeah LIAR. First of all most people that have known me for 2 minutes could guess I'm not a hiker so what was he thinking. It was not my idea fun. By the time we got to the top it dark because for some reason he thought I would just run up it. It was so dark we got lost coming down. I was a total nut because he wanted me to hike some more and we were a hour late to pick up the girls. For me it was the worst night ever, but for Jeddy it was the coolest thing we ever done. Silly boy

11 comments:

Liz said...

you got some great sunset pics out of it though

Tina ♥ said...

true, that's a cool picture. Silly boys, what will we ever do with them. Next time you can totally choose something and make it good! Like go get pedicures!!! haha, jk!

William and Marianne said...

ha! boys =) you look SO freakin fit anna!and the sunset pictures look beautiful! cant wait to hang out in oct!!

Kristen said...

The ONLY way to make a hike worth your while, is if there is a "make-out" waiting for me at the top!!!!! Or maybe a back rub after!!

Brianna said...

That cracked me up! Jeddy knows you get to plan the date next time, right? :) If you guys want to mix things up, you should come with us to a concert in a few weeks. That's our usual date night... :)

akdoxey said...

Anna- that is so funny. If you do that for the next, oh ten dates, maybe it'd become fun. Or...just find something else to do.

Trina said...

You are so funny!!! Lets hang out!
Maybe we could go hiking! HA!

Lexi said...

You are so cute! I love hiking, but I guess it's not everyone's favorite thing.

Charla said...

Date night? What's that? hee hee. Glad to see some people have a life after children....

James & Tara Huish said...

Yeah, can I have a date night... PERIOD?! You always make me laugh Anna! It was fun to catch up on your life! I'm glad life seems to be treating you welL! And I have to agree that you do look SUPER in shape! What's your secret!

Tara

laurice. said...

Anna....I just found your blog on Kelly's your girls are so cute!