Thursday, February 21, 2008

Kicked out of Highland

Today was my little sisters 16th birthday! So Brynn, Carli, and I took her cupcakes at lunch. It was so weird to go back! None of the security guards stopped us so we went into the cafeteria with 2 strollers and a few kids. Yah, it was uncomfortable, but the best part was we got asked to leave! It took me back to the good old days of pissing the security guards off. This time was even better because we had our kids with us. It was a good time!

5 comments:

William and Marianne said...

That is hilarious!!! Love it! :) Did ya see Valu?

the Hansen's said...

what a rebel!! ;) hee hee!

Cari Florence said...

So funny! You know what? I did my student internship at Highland. It was so weird to see Valu & my old teachers!! Plus not to mention all of my little brother's friends were in my class. Oh and I was mistaken for an 11th grader. FABULOUS!

Bert and Benton said...

Oh man, sounds amazing!! Was Valu there? haha So wish I could've been there to see it.

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

I love it. I remember going to work at Highland was super weird for me too. And I was ALWAYS mistaken for a kid.