Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beach Bums

For the last 2 weeks we have been kickn it at the beach. The first week Bertha and Benton came and got fried! They are such a cute couple they even got cankles together. The Shaws also came up that week. We had so much fun. Abby's favorite was picking strawberries. She ate more than she picked.
Jeddy was supposed to go with us, but the hotel he was working on wasn't done. I was super bummed! Jeff and Nina called him and talked him into coming that weekend to surprise me and the girls. Those sneaky guys! We were so happy to see him!
My brother in law came up with his boys and we went to Sea World!
After he left my Mom came up with my sister Hillary and we went to Disneyland. We had a blast! I tortured Abby by making her go on Splash Mountain!
She loved the parade!
Here are a few beach pictures. We had a lot of days at the beach with a lot of different people! It was a good two weeks!
Abby didn't like the water!
I know it's adorable!
Aunt Hillary is so much fun.
Milly loved the beach, but I couldn't get her to stop eating the sand.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! Your pictures of the girls are adorable. I am ready for a California vacation, soon!

Linette

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

That looks like so much fun. I am so jealous that you get to go to the beach! Thanks for coming swimming while I was down- it was good to see you even if I am boring to hang out with now.

Deb said...

Anna, I have been wondering were the heck you have been. man I am so jealous you were at the beach for two weeks! Kevin left me for Cali last weekend too. I guess I am missing all the fun. It is so good to get away from az. and have some nice cool summer weather. Tons of fun!

Trina said...

Whhhatt? Are you kidding? How much fun! Beach Bums rock! You are so lucky! I love going to the beach! I love that picture of Abby with the strawberrys. That is great! See ya later!!

William and Marianne said...

how freakin fun! the best picture is of abby and milly with "i love my sister" sooooooo cute! i may mess with the pic and enhance it cause i love it so much!!! im gonna miss you guys =(

Lexi said...

That looks like it was awesome!! I can't believe Abby was tall enough to go on splash mountain. That picture is too cute!

Bert and Benton said...

You're back!! Looks like the rest of your trip was amazing! I wish we could've stayed longer with no sunburns. 2 weeks there would be heaven, I really do think so.

Brianna said...

Lucky! We've been dying for a vacation! It looks like Abby was quite the little strawberry picker. :) Please tell me you guys are coming to the Brimhall Reunion this month.... Britt wants to play with Abby every time he sees her picture on your blog!

Tina ♥ said...

I must admit....I am so jealous! I don't think we are going to make it to the beach this year. Are those strawberries in Carlsbad? Your pictures are way cute, and I'm glad you had such a fun time!! :)

Liz said...

Every single one of your pictures are classic, it must be the woman behind the camera:)
Vacations are fun, and glad you guys had a fun time too. That's neat that you guys caught up with the Shaws.

Mike Taffe, and Boden said...

how freak'n cute is the beach picture with the writing in the sand. i love it. and did one similar with boden and its my favorite. u should get it done in canvas! im jealouse about u being at the beach im craving cali so bad. hope u are all doing great. we miss gilbert but loving flagstaff way more!!