Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cabin

Last weekend we went to Grandma Jeans cabin and had a blast! Milly was happy because she could get dirty and no one was bugging her with baths.


I wouldn't mess with Abby when she's fishing.


This was our cute picnic we had at the lake. Jeddy busted out the tent so Milly had a place to play. Too bad we couldn't get her to stay in it. That silly girl!



This was me and Milly favorite part chillen on the swing.


This was Mill Mills kind of place.


How cute is this. The best part is they are playing with worms. I think that's why Abby loves fishing so much.

Abby and Jeddy are so cute together! She do anything with her Dad.






10 comments:

Brianna said...

You guys always have fun weekends! Do you ever stay home?? If we had family with cabins and beach houses we wouldn't stay home either. :)
Abby and Jeddy are so cute together! She seems like a total Daddy's girl. :)

William and Marianne said...

i love abby with that hat! too freakin cute!!

Tina ♥ said...

Those pictures all turned out so cute! The photography looks good! I would blow up the picture of Jeddy and Abby and frame it. Looks like you had a fun time up there.

Trina said...

You are the most vacationing people I know! How fun. And I love the pictures. Your hair looks so good. Can you teach me how you did it? I want my hair to do that!

Dave and Mel said...

Those pictures are so cute, it makes me want to go to the cabin. You guys make such a cute family.

Cec said...

You guys are the cutest little family ever!
Yeah!!! I love tire swings....I know exactly how Milly feels! They are the greatest playgroud invention ever.......even beats the slide!

Bert and Benton said...

Anna those pictures are awesome! SO cute! Did you take those? I"m very impressed. Abby and jeddy are adorable! So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow!!!! Call me when you get back so we can celebrate!

Deb said...

ok those pic's are so cute...abby with Jeddy walking hand in hand! Auhhh and can I just say you look so dang cute with your hair all done and your away from home. No fare!!! I never look good when I am away from my house. What a fun getaway.

The Tieman's said...

Hey Anna! Hillary said you had a blog at the reunion but she didn't know the address. I am such a blog stalker and I ran into it, I was so excited. It is so cute! Isn't this so addicting? It is the greatest way to keep up!

Jim and Monica McDowell said...

It was great to see you again today, your girls are so cute. I was impressed with how well you have kept up on my family. visit us on our blog and watch them gro, I will be watching yours now that I found you. Monica