Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Criss Cross makes you want to jump jump

Abby has shown some interest in fashion this week. Every morning she has picked out her own outfit and put it on herself.

Monday's outfit.

This is what she suggested for me.
This was Tuesday outfit and today was special because she wanted to do her own hair.
This is what she picked out this morning. I thought this would be a good opportunity to bring up modesty. It was a little too Brittany Spears for me. Our skirts will be to the knees for now on.
She changed into this. I don't think she understood all of our modesty talk, but most girls don't. We still have some time to work on it.

Even Milly got in on the fun.

9 comments:

Brianna said...

Hey, at least she got her legs in separate pants-legs. Britt tries to squeeze them into the same one. :) Abby cracks me up! She definitely has a future in fashion. :) (love the throwback to Criss Cross too!)

Traci said...

Those are so cute. I had to laugh with the whole Brittney Spears talk. That was hillarious. I love this stage when they try to be so independent and learn things on there own. All of my kids wore there clothes backwards too. What a cutie.

Lindsay Riggs said...

That is so cute and hilarious!!

Lexi said...

Abby is so adorable!! And we had so much fun on Saturday! Next time you guys can come over to our house and eat all our food!

Trina said...

Ha!! How cute!! Addy always wanted to dress herself and pick our her clothes since she was 18months. That is when she stoped looking cute. But Abby she has STYLE!

Tina ♥ said...

You are so funny!! I love reading your posts! You always make me laugh. Abby is quite good in fashion dept! I bet she loves wearing shoes on backwards, too. Cambree does sometimes.

akdoxey said...

I love your little girl, esp since she got her great personality from you. Can't wait to see her!

Bert and Benton said...

Anna, you have the funniest little girl!! I would just laugh all day with that. What was that skirt made out of anyway?

Brooke and Brian said...

Hey Anne, cute kid! =)