Monday, January 21, 2008


I think I'm going to have to name my next kid beaver. I don't know how it happened, but for some reason I turned into an old lady. My favorite things to do is make cookies and sew. Chance started calling me Granny Annie because I got a sewing machine for Christmas. I don't care because I have made some fabulous stuff. I also have become a pro at making cookies. Yes, Brittany they even have sugar, and they're not hard as a rock. I think my secret weapon is Abby, she brings a little love into them. You can't see how cute it is, but I made her apron.
Last week another wife made cookies and brought them into Jeddy's work. So of course I have been trying out all kind of new recipes so I can show her up. How dare she I'm the one that brings the treats. I might have to start making Jeddy's lunches and leave cute little notes. This girl doesn't know what she is messing with.

11 comments:

Deb said...

Anna
Let me know if you need any "to die for Cookies!" I just started my own blog...yeah Debbie. It's McCluskeytimes. There is not much there, but there will be soon.

Brianna said...

How cute! Abby looks like a little Martha Stewart...only without the criminal record. I wish I had a little girl to make an apron for... maybe if I just put a bunch of skulls and swords on it, Justin wouldn't mind our little boy wearing it.
If you find any unbelievable recipes, post them! I love trying new recipes, but I'm always afraid, unless someone tells me they're good.

Lexi said...

Anna you are hilarous! I love reading your blog, you always make me laugh!

Tina ♥ said...

You are so funny! I will call you Anna Cleaver. Good job for sewing things.... maybe someday I will do that. Cute picture.

Traci said...

Maybe you and I are going to have to get together and try some sewing. I told Cole I wanted a sewing machine for Christmas and he just laughed.(For good reasons, cause I DONT sew.) But guess what? Tobi got me one. Now I just have to figure out how to use it. Maybe you can show me. HeHe. J.K.:)

Liz said...

Don't you love finding something that you are good at; for me there's not much so I relish the ones I do.
Please share some recipes, I can always use more.
I want to see some postings of the great creations you are making; I would love to learn a thing or two from you.

William and Marianne said...

ha! thats hilarious! i like the apron :) what a cutie. cant wait to see you and the girls tomorrow. i bet milly has grown so much!!

Bert and Benton said...

Beaver Brimhall, I like. Do you subcribe to Martha Stewart magazine yet? I think it's cool, I wish I could sew..... Abby and her apron are adorable. I'd love to taste your sugar-filled cookies anytime. It was so fun hangin out with you and the girls today, I'm glad you brought them.

Trina said...

Thats cute!! A little beaver cleaver! You should teach me to sew because... I can't!

Ben and Jen McDowell said...

Congratulations on the cooking!! You may have to teach me how to sew sometime if I ever make it back to AZ, I got a sewing machine and it is still in the box! Milly looks adorable!

akdoxey said...

Anna-
i love it! You'll have to post some of the things you've made. I sewed our stockings this year and loved it- but I'm not very good. I think I want to get a sewing machine as well.

If you like cooking, I'll have to pass along my 3 month dinner calendar to you. It makes life sooo easy!

Also, it looks like we'll be coming out the first 2 weeks of April. We'll have to plan a couple of fun things to do.