Monday, January 7, 2008






I can't believe Christmas is over and it's already 2008. We had such a good Christmas. The Girls loved it. Jeddy and I had the best time watching Abby get excited about all the little things. Abby took forever to open all her gifts because she wanted to open every toy and play with it before we moved to the next. We both thought this would be a year to remember. The best part about Christmas is the day after. Abby stayed in her room all day playing with her new toys. It might of been the first day we didn't have to do a naughty spot. Anyone that has a two year old knows that's a good day. Milly has a good day every day. She is my sweet sweet girl and looks out for my sanity. Just when I think I'm going to Mom crazy she flashes her oh so perfect smile and I remember I do love my kids.


We spent New Years at the beach house. It was a close one because at 7:30 Jeddy was asleep in bed. Don't worry I was saved by Milly. She woke him at at 9:30 and he made it to 11:30 so I got my New Year's kiss from Miss Mills.



I love the surprised look

10 comments:

Lexi said...

You're girls are adorable! I can't believe how big Milly is! Don't worry... I think we all have those days where we think "Why on earth did I have kids?!?!?"

Bert and Benton said...

I love the wig. 11:30, not bad for Jeddy! Did you watch the ball drop? We did, on Amber's TV, it was fab. I like her. I think Mar is back, lets all get together, whadaya say?

Trina said...

Oh your girls are so cute! Do you think Abby would let me borrow her wig? I want to get together with you guyz!!

Bert and Benton said...

I like Dazzle and I like next week. Just tell me when.

Cari Florence said...

Your daughters are beautiful! I can't believe you already have 2 girls! How fun :)

William and Marianne said...

CUTE PICS!!!!
Yes, I would love to get together.. When and what cha wanna do?

Brianna said...

Hey Anna! I don't know if you remember me, but I'm married to Jeddy's cousin, Justin. We had a little boy a few months after Abby was born. Anyway, I stumbled upon your blog and was so excited! I was dying to see pictures of your girls! I hope you don't mind if I keep looking at your blog, it's so cute! Anyway, check ours out if you want,
brimhalls3.blogspot.com

talk to you later!
Brianna

Bert and Benton said...

Can you go out on Wednesday? And hopefully we can plan the trip then! Cool! Can't wait!

Katie Peterson said...

How fun you guys got to go to the beach house...its funny how things change after you have babies....like New Years...its so over rated sometimes! I love the pink wing!

Traci said...

Hey guys,
This is Traci. I just found you on Justin and Bris blog. I was so excited to see you had a blog. The girls are so so cute. I cant believe how big Abby is. Milly is a doll. They both look just like Jeddy to me. Come check out my blog tlbfamily.blogspot. Its good to see you. Have a good day.